We’ve all seen a variety of different blogs and blog posts. The simple truth is that some are great and some just bore you to death. What’s the difference between a homerun post and a post that just fizzles out? Here are 6 tips for writing blog posts that will shine!
1. Offer Value: Blog posts are all about valuable and relevant content. Don’t use your blog post to push a sale onto the reader. Just offer them value in your blog post. If you offer them value first they will be open to hear your sales pitch later.
2. Stay Relevant: Mix it up with your blog posts. Talk about relevant issues and topics that you know your readers are interested in. Don’t talk about the exact same topic day in and day out. Variety is the spice of life! Try covering a entire spectrum of topics that your readers may be interested in.
3. Give Them More: Provide links to other valuable blogs, articles, and websites for your readers that relate to your post. Content is king and the more value your content has the better chance your blog post has to
4. Picture Perfect: Always include a picture or two in your blog post. Nothing will turn people off faster than a big blank block of text. Throw in a few relevant pictures or screenshots of what you’re talking about.
5. Media Blitz: Incorporate different mediums as much as possible. Things like embedded video, podcasts, and even slideshow presentations can work wonders for your blog post and keep your readers glued to their screens and coming back for more.
6. Don’t Get Carried Away: Lastly, don’t drone on too long in your blog posts. Your best bet by far is to keep your post short and sweet. The more value you can offer with the least commitment from your reader the more successful your post will be.
If you use these tips and get a little practice you will be cranking out A+ blog posts in no time!
For even more great blogging tips click here: www.bloggingtips.com
To create you own blog for FREE click here: www.wordpress.org
Black Card Marketing Group