The dawn of the digital age has led us to several directions when it comes to how we do our marketing to influence and engage our target customers.
One of the leading strategies developed was the use of video marketing. Marketing gurus can attest to the power of video when it comes to telling your story for your target audience to perceive your brand the way you want them to.
Kim Speed, an experienced branding expert, a graphic designer, speaker, workshop facilitator, and author of the recently published book, Branding on a Shoestring: How to Re-Create Your Small Business Identity and Increase Sales Results in 83 Days or Less shared the power of video when it comes to reaching your customers and how using this video will give you the returns that is worth your efforts in the Business Woman Media.
Business Woman Media is the top comprehensive website and WebTV channel for the driven, ambitious woman who’s serious about success.
According to Kim, below are the strategies on how to effectively use the power of video content:
- The story within – telling your own personal story can create a great impact and engage your target consumers to your products or services.
- Live testimonials – a video testimonial of one of your customers create a positive cascade effect as customers will be inclined to think – “if it has worked for them, it can work for me.”
- Educating and informing – instructional how-to’s video that gives meaningful advice and information that benefits clients are great ways to market your products or services. When done genuinely, a video will create trust around your brand that will keep your audience coming back for more.
- Consistency. consistency. consistency – your videos or series of videos should reflect the same visual feels as your other branding materials like your logo, website, and social media platforms.
- Call to action – make sure your video builds your brand and know what you want your audience to do and make sure that it is incorporated in your video.
For Kim, using these proven powers of video marketing to build your brand is an investment that will work round the clock. As the owner of Purple Moon Creative, a Brand and Marketing Boutique, where she helps and educates business owners to get the brand clarity and focus for them to build a strong business and increase their profits, Kim is sharing her knowledge in an easy step-by-step manner that can be implemented and executed right away.
Find out more about the proven power of video marketing in building your brand HERE.
This is an insightful article that gives business owners clarity on branding! Kudos, Kim!
We focus on inspirational and hardworking women from business, politics, media, entertainment, and more. They share their success secrets, the challenges they faced on the way to the top, and the advice that will get other women there too. The secrets and strategies that help navigate the business world in order to succeed.