Jack H. M. Wong, a serial entrepreneur, international speaker, business consultant and coach, shared with the Entrepreneur Podcast Network the pivotal point of his life, and how a bold and courageous move of leaving the comfort of corporate job, landed him the success he is experiencing as an entrepreneur.
The Entrepreneur Podcast Network, is a platform where entrepreneurs can get advice, inspiration, and information hosted by Eric Dye.
The illuminating interview between Jack and Eric uncovered the phases and facets Jack experienced as an entrepreneur, business consultant, and coach, with a widely attended and praised trainings and seminars that had him profiled in CBS News, Fox, ABC News and NBC News.
Here are the key points they discussed during the podcast:
- What made Jack decide to leave the corporate world and start his own business in 2011?
- What did Jack do when he decided to start his business in 2011?
- What else did he do while running his training and consulting business?
- The top 3 common mistakes made by someone who wants to start or expand his business. Jack’s experience on this.
- The hurdles/obstacles he jumps over to make his vision a reality. How hard was that? Did he ever think of giving up?
- What did Jack do during those ‘down feeling times’ to stay in the game and keep plugging away?
- Advice that Jack would tell to someone who falls down or fails at some point.
- The # 1 key ingredient any entrepreneur needs to have in building their business.
- Thoughts for people who are looking to start their own businesses would find helpful.
According to Jack, “Entrepreneurship is a lifelong process – I call it a game…. Entrepreneurs are bound to make mistakes; mistakes are inevitable yet mistakes equal money-making opportunities.”
Enjoying helping his clients make life-transforming changes, and through his Amazon bestselling book, “Cracking the Entrepreneur Code: 7 Tips to Build the Business You Always Wanted”, Jack Wong gives aspiring entrepreneurs a head start in building their own business and create opportunities out of their mistakes.
Learn how you too can build your own business HERE.
A great resource for aspiring entrepreneurs! Continue working for your dreams, Jack!
If you are an entrepreneur, you will be pleased to know that EPN, the Entrepreneur Podcast Network is here to help you succeed & prosper in business. Wouldn’t it be nice to have all the advice, inspiration & information all in one location with the option to take it wherever you go whenever you want it? Whether you are a seasoned business professional or new to entrepreneurship, you will find EPN as a convenient asset & source in assisting you with building your business. Our media platform contains several elements, combining the best of internet as well as mobile distribution. Our on-demand streaming channel currently reaches 104 countries worldwide each month with interviews by some of the most renowned success stories in business today.