Brayton Energy Canada, established in August 2008, endeavors to advance the development of renewable and other forms of environmentally-responsible energy production with current effort in the following fields
- Utility-scale solar power plant
- Gas-turbine based biomass conversion system
- Gas-turbine/fuel cell hybrid power plant
- Vehicular gas-turbine/hybrid electric systems
- Novel heat exchanger for use in advanced nuclear
Brayton Energy Canada specializes in heat-exchangers, systems integration and innovative mechanical design.