“We all know that the feminine values of well-being, love, connection, inclusion, and caring are critical to creating a world that works. But what if these feminine values are the keys to creating the life of your dreams?” —Kris Carr
“The world will be saved by women!” This statement invokes an image of a woman warrior ready to charge, or perhaps a picture of Super Girl to the rescue!
Without prejudice and devaluing the masculine powers, Gillian Stevens shares in an article published by the Business Woman Media, why these powerful words by the Dalai Lama spoken at the Vancouver Peace Summit, struck a chord and creates a hopefulness that might help the world create the tipping point of change.
The Business Woman Media is the top comprehensive website & social media outlet for the driven, ambitious woman who’s serious about success.
In her powerful article, consultant, coach, and author of the recently published book, Explore, Transform, Flourish: Support and Hope for Those Who Help Others: How Professionals Keep It Together, Gillian Stevens partook 8 tips on how being a woman can start making the change you wish to see in the world. They are:
- You First– if you want something to change, be the leader and lead by example.
- Be You– by living without self- judgment, and criticism and accepting who you are, flawed and all.
- Be Still and Listen– your personal purpose will come to you if you listen and follow the guidance of your heart and spirit through meditation.
- Act with Passion and Purpose– acting with discernment and decisive action with enthusiasm.
- Align Your Thoughts, Words, and Actions– your actions should be consistent with your words and thoughts.
- Get Gritty– don’t’ let challenges and obstacles get in the way of your success.
- Invest in People– show interest in people. Listen attentively and engage with the people around you.
- Learn to Play– take a well-deserved break from the seriousness and busyness of life and let go.
For Gillian, “Assume the leadership role using our feminine values and together we can save the world and create the flourishing life we deserve.”
And thus, with a message of encouragement in her book, Explore, Transform, Flourish, Gillian believes that we possess an inner power, courage, and strength, and we can rely on these during times of struggle. We are not, however, meant to do it alone. Together, we can do more than survive or even thrive. Together, we can certainly save the world!
Check out Gillian’s full article HERE.
Great article, Gillian! Indeed, we can be the change that we wanted to see to save the world!
We believe in pragmatism, hard work, sharing inspiration — and having fun. We focus on inspirational and hardworking women from business, politics, media, entertainment and more. They share their success secrets, the challenges they faced on the way to the top, and the advice that will get other women there too. The secrets and strategies that help navigate the business world in order to succeed. Visit https://www.thebusinesswomanmedia.com/about/.