Are business and branding your fixation and obsession?
Do you want to share your passion and mission to like-minded people?
Kim Speed, a Brand Visibility Expert, the Creative Director of Purple Moon Brand and Marketing Boutique, and the author of the Amazon bestselling book, Branding on a Shoestring, hosts an AMA (#MarketingAMA) event and will be sharing her experience on how from being an employee, she became an entrepreneur of her own branding and marketing business in a session with the #AMA Feed.
#AMA Feed owns and operates a large network of dedicated AMA event channels. Each of the AMA event channels encourage open, authentic, and candid discussions that empower the AMA community to gain a better understanding of their chosen topics of interest via the AMA Event format.
In the reinvented interview platform, the host will answer the questions of different individuals to raise awareness of the topic at hand. The host can use the revolutionary platform by:
- Sharing his or her story that will inspire and engage others.
- Promoting a new service or product.
- Rewarding existing followers or clients with free advice on a topic that the host is knowledgeable about.
- Testing a new concept by allowing people to pick it to pieces with their questions and discussion.
- Connecting with fellow professionals.
- Crowdfunding and charity campaigns.
Ask away and learn more about Kim Speed’s AMAFeed (#MarketingAMA) event HERE.
Congratulations on this awesome event, Kim! We are excited to know more about business and branding!