Most parents would agree that parenting is not a walk in the park. Parenting can be a maze, knee-deep in diapers, navigating your way to the right path of raising your children. Parenting can be such a challenge, more so if you have children with special needs.
Dr. Sazini Nzula, Ph.D. is a proud mother of two boys, whom both have autism. But, having children with special needs did not stop her from advocating about autism. Instead, it fueled her determination to see her children and her family learn, grow, and achieve the life they always wanted.
A mother with autistic children and the founder of Dr. Sazini Consulting, a parenting coaching which aims to inspire parents to discover healthy perceptions and being a confident knowledgeable expert who can guide their own child and their well-being, Dr. Sazini Nzula, author of the groundbreaking book, Beautiful, Inside and Out: What You Ought to Know about Autism (How to Embrace the Unique Way Your Child is Flourishing), has imparted her wisdom about positive parenting special needs children with Breakfast Television Montreal.
Breakfast Television Montreal is the perfect companion to help ease the stress while keeping you informed and entertained. They are your trusted source for everything from news, weather, traffic, and sports, to trending topics and showbiz highlights.
During the interview, Sazini talks about important points on:
• Positive parenting a special needs child focusing on the achievements rather than the challenges;
• Getting past your ‘mourning’ when your child is diagnosed with autism;
• Envisioning what you wanted for your children and seeking professional help and support to help you achieve your vision;
• The difference of how men and women deal with having children with special needs;
• And how her book, Beautiful, Inside and Out, can help parents understand their situations, from where they are to what they envisioned their children and life to be.
Know more about how to transform your anxiety and stress in having a child with special needs into confidence and calmness HERE.
Thank you for bringing more value especially to the autism community! This is a beautiful interview, Sazini!
Breakfast Television Montreal is the perfect companion to help ease the stress while keeping you informed and entertained. We are your trusted source for everything from news, weather, traffic, and sports, to trending topics and showbiz highlights. And we’re up as early as you are, broadcasting live Monday through Friday starting at 5:30 a.m. on City. Visit https://www.rogersmedia.com/shows/breakfast-television-montreal/.