On a mission to share her wisdom and experiences to help others discard their emotional baggage en route to finding inner peace and happiness, life coach and speaker Tarinee Sawetnaphanon organized and hosted an event titled Self Reflection: The First Step to Achieve Happiness, Heath, & Wealth.
That gathering brought together moms and moms-to-be looking to improve their lives by being happier with themselves as well as in their relationships, and to live a life that is healthier, both physically and mentally.
While relatively new to speaking and coaching, Tarinee, the author of SINGLE Mum and Happy! How to Get Your Life Back and Build a Perfect World for You and Your Kids, is excited to share her message.
- Pick and stick to a firm date. This will make you commit and focus.
- Give yourself time to promote your event.
- Decide what you want to achieve from the event.
- Determine who your ideal clients are and what social platforms they’re active on.
- Create an event marketing campaign geared toward your audience.
- Book a venue based on the number of expected people and the facilities required.
- Set the time of your event based on your target audience’s availability.
- Launch a marketing campaign geared to both social and traditional media.
- Monitor the results of your campaign, adapting and changing your message as needed.
- Keep the momentum going on your marketing campaign.
- Arrange for your friends and family to help you at your event.
- Arrange for a photographer.
- Prepare any content you plan to share.
- Envision yourself at your event and practice your ‘pitch’.
- Get to the venue early to prepare.
- Put your helpers in place and tell them their roles.
- Start your event and enjoy!
- Take lots of photos and shoot videos.
- Tell attendees what you would like them to do post-event, such as visit your website to download your book, join your Facebook group, and/or register for a consultation.
- Ask for testimonials.
- Follow-up with those who registered for post-event support.
- Post your photos, videos, and testimonials on your website and social media platforms.
According to Tarinee, hosting events has significantly boosted her credibility and confidence. As well, she has grown her coaching business and secured many new clients as well as earned more speaking engagements and interviews.
Tarinee’s commitment and focus is so inspiring! Congratulations!