Nikki Arnold, author of Amazon bestseller book, PositiviThink™ shared how she uses the power of positive thinking in order to succeed in an interview with Eric Dye of Entrepreneur Podcast Network. The Entrepreneur Podcast Network (EPN) is the entrepreneur’s source for business advice, information, motivation, inspiration & major live event coverage.
Nikki relates how the power of positive thinking helped her get through the hurdles of becoming an entrepreneur and eventually reaped extraordinary success as a business owner.
During the podcast, Nikki and Eric discussed:
- The # 1 key ingredient that any up-and-coming entrepreneur needs to succeed in living their passion.
- What else is vitally important in order to succeed as an entrepreneur?
- Nikki’s advice to someone who says, “They can’t” or thinks they will fail.
- The worst position to be in when wanting to start your own business or achieve some other goal.
- Nikki’s advice to someone who wants to change their work situation and make their passion their profession.
- How to overcome the hurdles and obstacles of your past; make your dream of having your own successful business and becoming an author a reality!
- Nikki’s advice for budding entrepreneurs on where to get started.
- Tips for someone who is struggling to achieve success.
Nikki Arnold recently published her Amazon Best Seller book, “PositiviThink™: How to Thrive, Not Just Survive”, to help others become more positive, learn how to master their emotions and energy levels, accept what they cannot change, and equip them with new tools to go after what they want and create a better life for themselves.
Listen HERE and get more positivity tips from Nikki Arnold.
You are positively an inspiration, Nikki! Cheers!
Whether you are a seasoned business professional or new to entrepreneurship, you will find EPN as a convenient asset & source in assisting you with building your business. Their media platform contains several elements, combining the best of internet as well as mobile distribution. Their on-demand streaming channel currently reaches 104 countries worldwide each month with interviews by some of the most renowned success stories in business today. It is the E Podcast Network – streaming on demand 24.7!