A few people may not believe in ‘clean slate’, or starting anew or turning a fresh new leaf.
At times, the thought of having a New Year’s resolution has made numerous people more skeptical – worse, it draws out negative reactions from them, softly snickering at those who made such resolutions.
With many critics and cynics in today’s society, how can we ensure that we’ll have not just an ordinary new year but an extraordinary one?
Suzanne Duncan, a speaker, consultant, and author of the recently published book, All By Myself, & Rocking It! How to be Successful at Single Parenting shares the five (5) simple steps to create an extraordinary new year in a feature article published by Smart Healthy Woman Magazine.
Smart Healthy Women is a digital magazine created to connect smart women of all ages with experts around the world whose passion is sharing information to make life more informed, interesting and fun.
In her article, Suzanne conveyed the five (5) simple steps to create an extraordinary new year through:
1. Outcome – knowing your outcome and the goals you’re striving for.
2. Action – once you know your outcome and where you wanted to go, you’ll know what action to take to make the change.
3. Sensory activity – engaging your senses so you can move towards your goal with your eyes wide open.
4. Behavioral flexibility – when all your plans go off track, be flexible and modify your behavior accordingly and venture onwards.
5. Excellence – operate in a state of excellence- body, and mind. Be aware of your psychology, physiology, and your emotions.
Suzanne remarked, “You can be the change. You can be extraordinary. Ask yourself: if not now, then when? If not you, then who? You can achieve your goals and make next year your best year yet. Enjoy the journey and along the way, celebrate all that makes you whole and unique.”
Indeed, Suzanne Duncan is celebrating her best year yet as being the published author of the book, All By Myself & Rocking It!, a book that serves as a survival manual for navigating the lonely, and at times, hostile world of single parenting.
Learn how to make your year extraordinary and the best year yet HERE.
A great article that inspires us to take up actions and create our best year yet! Cheers, Suzanne!
Smart Healthy Women was created as a forum to connect smart women of all ages with experts around the world whose passion is sharing information to make life more informed, interesting and fun. Our philosophy is that life should be lived to the fullest and the happier and more joyful we allow our lives to be will have a direct effect on our environment and will inspire others to do the same. Visit site here: https://smarthealthywomen.com.